When is the best time to post your content to maximise its effectiveness?
Research shows that on average, the best times to post on social media are as follows:
- The best day to post is Wednesday.
- The best times to post on Wednesday are 11am and 1pm.
- The most reliable time to post on weekdays is from 9am to 3pm.
- The lowest engagement is observed on Sundays.
- The worst time to post is before 7am and after 5pm.
- The best time to post is on Wednesdays at 11am and Fridays from 10am to 11am.
- In general, Wednesday is the best day to post.
- The safest time to post is from Thursday to Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday is the worst day for engagement.
- The lowest engagement is observed at night and early in the morning from 11 to 15.
- The best time to post on Linkedin is Wednesday at 9-10am and 12pm.
- The safest period for posting is from Thursday to Friday from 8am to 2pm.
- The most unfavourable day for engagement is Sunday from 9am to 3pm.
- Wednesday, 9am, and Friday, also 9am, are best.
- Tuesday and Wednesday are the best days for posting.
- The safest days are Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
- The lowest engagement is on Saturdays.
- It is best to refrain from posting due to low engagement from 10am to 4pm on any given day.
However, there is no definitive data on the best time to post, as it depends on many factors, such as geographic location, industry you work in, and others. To identify the time when your audience is most active, you need to analyse statis
tics - keep track of which posts on your social media pages get the most likes, comments, and reposts. And Brandvox will help you with this (see the engagement rate by weekday and Avg number of posts by weekdays).